The Esri Maps for Salesforce and Esri Maps Mobile for Salesforce are now in Mature Support
. They are no longer available for download.
Esri Maps for Salesforce, powered by ArcGIS Online, provides fast and easy integration of Esri maps and the Esri platform into the Salesforce product. With Esri Maps you can see your data on a map and visualize it in more meaningful ways, learn more about the areas and markets in which your data reside, use the map to enhance your analysis, and share all of this with others in your organization. With Esri Maps for Salesforce, create a geospatial view of your organization's data… all without leaving the Salesforce environment.
Spatially enable your data
Storing spatial information with your records is a good idea. Maps will load more quickly, and records won't have to be geocoded each time they are drawn on the map.
Design and use map charts
Esri Maps for Salesforce allows you to bring the many benefits of the ArcGIS mapping platform into your system.
Esri Maps for Salesforce version 1.2 was released in June 2015. This version includes the following improvements:
- Open map with URL Parameters
- Improve load performance
- Enhanced security for map objects that honors settings defined by the sharing rules
- Bug Fixes
Esri Maps for Salesforce version 1.1 was released in March 2015. This version includes:
- Geocoding improvements
- Ability to change the view for layers on-the-fly
- Filter selected records on the records pane
- Esri Maps for Salesforce requires an account that is part of an ArcGIS Online organization and access to Salesforce.
- Esri Maps for Salesforce supports the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10*, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. *Internet Explorer 10 compatibility is limited to the desktop browser and does not extend to the touch-based version.