Configure map settings
ArcGIS Maps for Office allows you to customize your maps by configuring map settings. You can configure settings for each map in your workbook.
To change map settings, do the following:
- Click anywhere on a map to select it.
- Click the Map settings button () in the map's title bar.
The Map Settings window opens.
- Type a new name for the map in the Map title field.
- To specify the color used to display selected features on the map, click the Selection color drop-down arrow to open the color picker and choose a color.
- To have ArcGIS Maps for Office show a confirmation dialog box in the Add Data workflow, check the Add Data check box.
- Click Apply to save your changes and close the Map Settings window.