From the Team tab, you can review the users in your Organization that have permission to create and edit content within Hub.
Viewing member access
Any Hub user can view the Team tab within the administrative application to see who else is able to collaborate on Hub sites and pages.
Adding a member to the team
Organization administrators can add members of their organization to the Hub team. These members do not need to have full administrative privileges, but they must have the privilege to edit open data sites.
- On the Team tab, click Add Member.
- Find the user you want to add from the list or by searching.
- Check the box to the left of the user's name. The user is immediately added to the Hub team and can collaborate on Hub content.
- Click the "x" in the upper right corner to close the window. Your newly added user will appear in the list of team members.
Removing a member from the team
Organization administrators can remove members of their organization from the Hub team.
- On the Team tab, find the name of the user you want to remove.
- Click the trash icon to the right of the user's name.
- Confirm that you want to remove the user.