The Hub admin application (admin application) is where you can build, manage, and delete your Hub sites. The admin application can be accessed by any member of the organization with privileges to manage open data sites, once they have been added to the Hub team. Administrators can access their Hub admin application through the Enable Open Data page. Non-administrators need to contact their Administrator to get the URL to their organization's admin application and open the page from the URL. There are two ways to access the admin application.
- Verify that you are signed in as an Administrator of your organization.
- Click Organization at the top of the site, and click Edit Settings.
- Click Open Data on the left side of the page, and verify that open data is enabled.
- Click Configure Site to open the Hub admin application.
- Click Okay on the modal that appears.
The Sites page opens.
- On the Sites page, you can create a Hub site or visit an existing site by clicking on the site name. You can see summary information about the site and view a report. From the sites page you can also make your sites public or delete a site, or manage any of your existing Hub sites by clicking any of the tabs. This takes you to the Site Builder, which is your workspace for configuring, customizing, and managing the site.
- Access opendata.arcgis.com and click Sign In
- Sign in with your organizational account.
- Click on your username.
- Click Manage Sites.