GeoPlanner is a web application hosted on ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise. You can access GeoPlanner from any connected device. This includes laptops, desktops, notebooks, and tablets. For best results when viewing the tools and dashboard, your device must have a minimum resolution of 1024 pixels x768 pixels.
The following browsers are supported. For best performance, use the latest version.
- Mac and iOS: Apple Safari
- Windows: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Edge.
You must have an ArcGIS organizational account to use GeoPlanner. You can access data shared from ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise.
ArcGIS Enterprise requirements
You can configure and use GeoPlanner with ArcGIS Enterprise. You can use it for 10.4 and higher.
GeoPlanner for ArcGIS is an embedded portal app in ArcGIS Enterprise. When you install ArcGIS Enterprise, you have access to GeoPlanner. You'll need the following components to successfully use GeoPlanner with ArcGIS Enterprise:
- Base deployment
- Enable spatial analysis tools in Portal (if you want to use them in GeoPlanner)
- Named user license configured for GeoPlanner
Portal for ArcGIS 10.4 and 10.4.1
The following are the system requirements to run GeoPlanner with Portal for ArcGIS 10.4 and 10.4.1.
- Portal for ArcGIS 10.4x
- ArcGIS Server and Data Store 10.4x, federated to your Portal.
- Enable spatial analysis tools in Portal (if you want to use them in GeoPlanner).
- Install GeoPlanner onto the same machine that hosts your ArcGIS Web Adaptor.
- Install GeoPlanner templates using the install-portal-items utility.
If you have satisfied these requirements, you can access GeoPlanner in your portal at https://webadaptorhost.domain.com/webadaptorname/apps/geoplanner.