GeoPlanner is a premium app hosted on ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise. To use GeoPlanner for ArcGIS, you must have an ArcGIS Online organizational and named user license. If you don’t currently have access to GeoPlanner for ArcGIS, you can access it through a trial version of ArcGIS Online.
To try GeoPlanner and share it with others, complete the following steps:
- Request a free trial for ArcGIS Online.
When you sign in to your trial organization, you're given administrative privileges.
- Click Organization and select Manage Licenses.
- Click Additional Products and configure a license for an organization member.
- As that member, sign in to GeoPlanner for ArcGIS.
Access GeoPlanner in ArcGIS Enterprise
GeoPlanner for ArcGIS is an embedded app in ArcGIS Enterprise. To access GeoPlanner in ArcGIS Enterprise, complete the following steps:
- Browse to your Portal Administrator Directory, https://mywebadaptor.mycompany.com/myportalname/portaladmin, and sign in as an administrator.
- Browse to the Import Entitlements operation at System > Licenses > Import Entitlements.
- Click Choose File and browse to your GeoPlanner for ArcGIS license file.
You can obtain a license file from My Esri.
- Click Import.
- Click Organization in your portal and select Manage Licenses.
- On the Additional Products page, configure a license for an organization member.
- As that member, access GeoPlanner at https://mywebadaptor.mycompany.com/myportalname/apps/geoplanner.
Make sure your portal has a federated server and data store.