To update to Data Appliance 6.4 for ArcGIS data collections, ArcGIS services that utilize the Data Appliance 6.3 services must be deleted from ArcGIS Server before you disconnect Data Appliance 6.3.
When you delete a service from ArcGIS Server, any client application using the service will no longer be able to access it.
For more information on deleting ArcGIS services, see Delete a service in the ArcGIS Server 10.6 help under Publish Services > How to publish services > Work with services. For ArcGIS Server 10.5, see Delete a service in the ArcGIS Server 10.5 help under Publish Services > How to publish services > Working with services. For ArcGIS Server 10.4, see Deleting a service in the ArcGIS Server 10.4.1 help under Publish Services > How to publish services > Working with services. For ArcGIS Server 10.3, see Deleting a service in the ArcGIS Server 10.3.1 help under Publish Services > How to publish services > Working with services.
- Log in to ArcGIS Server using the Data Appliance for ArcGIS data account with administrator privileges.
- Start ArcGIS Server Manager and log in using your ArcGIS Server account.
- Click Services > Manage Services.
- Check each service to select the services to stop.
- Locate the service in the Services module and click Delete. The service is deleted from your server.
Data Appliance 6.3 services
*This service is not available on ArcGIS Server. This service was in mature support in the Data Appliance 6.3 for ArcGIS release. See ArcGIS Product Lifecycle Support Policy for more information on mature support.
After all the services are deleted, reboot the machine where ArcGIS Server is installed.