The ArcGIS user on ArcGIS Server 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.4, 10.4.1, 10.5, 10.5.1, or 10.6 must be created on Data Appliance for ArcGIS. The following instructions are for a new Data Appliance configuration on Windows.
- Log in to Data Appliance for ArcGIS as an administrator.
- Start Server Manager and click Select the Local Server > Tasks > Computer Management.
- In the Computer Management application, in the left pane, click Local Users and Groups to expand the tree, and click the Users folder.
- In the main pane, right-click and choose New User.
The New User wizard displays.
- Use the New User wizard to create the user described in the following
table. The password must be configured to match the password for
the respective account on ArcGIS Server, and the password must
be set to never expire.
User name Full name Description
ArcGIS Server account
Account to perform a variety of functions in support of the GIS server
- Click Create to create the new user on Data Appliance for ArcGIS.