The ArcGIS client APIs allow apps to download map tiles from the server for offline use.
You can export tiles from an existing tile cache to a new tile cache or a tile package. This functionality is added by updating the exportTilesAllowed property to true in the service properties.
- Log in to the ArcGIS Server Administrator Directory using the URL http://<server name>:6080/arcgis/admin.
- Click services to view the available services under the root folder.
- Click any service that you published to this folder, for example, World_Imagery.
The service properties page appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Edit.
- On the Edit MapServer page, find exportTilesAllowed in the Service Properties text area. Update the exportTilesAllowed property to true.
- Optionally update maxExportTilesCount to 1000000 to export a larger tile package.
- Click Save Edits to save and restart the service.
The service is now set up so you can export tiles. Repeat these steps for all services from which you want to export tiles.