ArcGIS 10.3, 10.3.1, 10.4, 10.4.1, or 10.5 for Server maintains a list of folders in which it can find map and globe cache tiles. You need to explicitly add the Data Appliance 6.3 for ArcGIS collection cache folders to this list.
- Log in to ArcGIS for Server using the Data Appliance 6.3 for ArcGIS data account with administrator privileges.
- Start ArcGIS Server Manager and log in using your ArcGIS Server account.
- Click the Site tab.
- From the View menu on the left, click Directories.
- Click Add Directory on the right below the Directories description.
- Provide a Name, for example, Cache. From the Type list, choose Cache.
- For Location, provide the path to the cache folder on the Data Appliance for ArcGIS collection you made when you created shares, for example, \\ARCGISDATAAPP\Collection<X>_cache where <x> is the letter of the collection you created shares for.
- Click Add to add the directory.
- Repeat steps 3 through 8 for each collection you created a cache directory for when you created shares.
You do not need to specify a Description, Cleaning Mode, or Maximum File Age.