Collect and update data in the field, log your current location, and put the data you capture to work so you can make more informed and timely decisions. Use maps anywhere to ground truth your data, make observations, and respond to events. You'll improve the efficiency of your field workforce and the accuracy of your GIS.
- Collect and update data using the map or GPS.
- Download maps to your device and work offline.
- Collect points, lines, areas, and related data.
- Fill out easy-to-use, map-driven forms.
- Attach photos to your features.
- Use professional-grade GPS receivers.
- Search for places and features.
- Track and report where you've been.
- Integrate with Navigator for ArcGIS.*
- Integrate with Workforce for ArcGIS.*
*Android and iOS only