The latest release includes the following enhancements:
Customize the application for users by role
- Disable and enable different workflows and reports in the application by predefined and custom roles in ArcGIS. Learn more.
Use Improved Map Legend
- View symbology and other relevant information for the sites and layers on the map.
- Expand and collapse different parts of the legend and resize as needed.
- Rearrange the order of layers on the map.
Compare multiple study areas in Infographics
- Add comparison tables to your custom infographic templates to view side-by-side comparisons for sites with multiple trade areas (rings, drive times, walk times).
Share Comparison Reports with other users
- Share your custom new comparison reports with other users in your organization and use the comparison reports that others have shared with you.
Use toggle to disable/enable layer filters
- Use the Filter by attribute toggle to quickly disable and enable layer filters. When filters are set for a layer, the toggle is available in the Project table > Layer options.
- U.S. Traffic Counts updated to use 2018 2nd quarter data from Kalibrate
- U.S. Major Shopping Centers updated to use June 2018 data from Directory of Major Malls
- U.S. Business Locations updated to use July 2018 data from Infogroup
- 2018 Canada Demographic Updates from Environics Analytics
- Michael-Bauer Research data updated to the 2018 vintage for China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand