Available with Business Analyst license.
The latest release includes the following enhancements:
Use Validation on Location Attributes
- When creating a project, specify constraints to project site attribute values. For example, the number of parking spaces for a prospective location must be 100 or more.
- Business Analyst Web and Mobile apps will apply the validations specified for the project.
Add Other Users to Projects
- Add individual users or all the users in your organization to your projects.
- Users added to your project can simply access and use the content in your shared project and won’t need to recreate it.
Insert Maps in Custom Reports
When building a custom report, you now have the ability to insert a map. E.g. the location of your site or any other web map such as a map of all competitor locations.
Compare Information for Multiple Sites Interactively
- Interactively build comparison and benchmark table and charts.
- Include sites, neighboring geographies, data variables, and statistical values (i.e. average and median).
- Configure them by dragging and dropping rows and columns and quickly create the desired comparison.
Improved Run Reports and Infographics experience
- Easily run reports and infographics for sites from multiple projects or on the map.
- You can now run infographics from the Reports tab.
Enhancements to Suitability Analysis
- Prefilter locations that don’t meet specific criteria, to exclude them before running suitability analysis. For example, say you have a layer of potential building locations that you are evaluating. You can first prefilter to exclude buildings that fall in undesirable zoning areas and then run suitability analysis.
- Save your suitability analysis as a layer, and reopen and modify it later.
Enhancements to the Build Infographics experience
A partial list of the improvements:
- Use a new Executive Summary infographics template
- Use site attributes (e.g. building area, number of parking spaces) in infographics
- Use picture charts to make your charts more visually appealing
- Align elements in infographic panels more efficiently
- Add free floating background images and text
Retain attributes for created sites
Retain location attributes when creating sites from a saved locations layer (business search, imported file, or web map). Learn more.
- Nexiga Data for Germany is now updated to 2017 vintage
- MBR for New Zealand, South Africa, and Puerto Rico is now updated to 2016 vintage