The latest release includes the following enhancements:
Leverage added capabilities in Create Custom Infographics
- Make even more informative infographics by using location attributes such as number of parking spaces, rent, and more.
- Add site pictures and present market information with more visual infographics.
- Bring in your own business data via the custom data setup workflow and use them in infographics.
- Design rich infographics exactly the way you need by using many new and improved customization options. For example, add floating text, shapes, and images to your charts, use sorting options for charts, set up dynamic logos and pictures, customize icons using your own SVG images, use printing options.
Use competitive locations and your own data in Suitability Analysis
- Incorporate competitive and complementary locations to make better suitability decisions. For example, factor in how many other sandwich places are within the trade area of a potential sandwich place you want to invest in.
- Bring in your own business data via the custom data setup workflow and use them in suitability analysis.
- Use site attributes added from the site details panel.
- Leverage the increased limit of using up to 1,000 locations in the workflow.
Bring in your own data more easily and use It across the app
- Use custom data more comprehensively across the app. This capability is now available in custom reports, infographics, and suitability analysis in addition to their previous availability in color coded maps, Smart Map Search, and comparison reports. For example, you can easily bring in your sales data by zip code and create a color-coded map, report, or infographic that includes your sales data for a 5-minute drive time area.
- You will also experience an improved and more user friendly custom data setup workflow.
Access the latest demographic data for 32 European countries
- Use the 2015 MBR data for several eastern and western European countries including Austria, Greece, Iceland, Portugal, Turkey, and more.
- Leverage the 2010-2014 Esri’s ACS Tract only data for the U.S that includes population, ethnicity, ancestry, poverty status, and more. Run traffic count reports using Kalibrate Q4 2016 data.
Experience a faster app
- You will notice a significant performance improvement with this release. The application starts up in just a few seconds and creates drive time and walk time areas much faster.
The Business Analyst team hopes you find these updates useful, even as we continue to work on new features to come in the future.