Available with Business Analyst license.
To uninstall Business Analyst Server, perform the following tasks:
- Right-click on Business Analyst Server 10.6 in Programs and Features.
- Click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Next in the InstallShield Wizard dialog box.
- Click Remove to uninstall and click Next.
- Enter the username and password for the ArcGIS Server Manager in the ArcGIS Server manager credentials dialog box and click Next.
- Click Remove in the Remove the Program dialog box.
- The Uninstalling Business Analyst Server 10.6 dialog box appears - indicating the removal of the files.
- Once the uninstall is complete, click Finish.
- If an Installer Information dialog box appears during the uninstallation process, click OK.