Available with Business Analyst license.
A road restriction represents a driving preference or requirement. In most cases, restrictions cause roads or pathways to be prohibited, but they can also cause them to be avoided or preferred. The default settings for road restricitions are desgined to match the default restrictions in Business Analyst Desktop.
- Access the Business Analyst service properties by following the steps in Accessing properties of a map service using ArcGIS Server Manager.
- In the Business Analyst Configuration section, click the Road restrictions tab.
- The restrictions can be enabled or disabled by toggling the check boxes on and off.
- Click Add Road Restriction to add a new road restriction.
- Click Remove Road Restriction to remove an existing road restriction.
- When your modified settings are complete click Save and Restart.