Available with Business Analyst license.
Downloading and installing from My Esri
The installation process copies the necessary files to your machine so you can work with the Business Analyst web app on-premises.
- On the My Esri site, browse to My Organizations > Products > Downloads.
- Click View Downloads for Business Analyst 10.6.1, and click Download for the Business Analyst web app.
The Esri Download Manager web page appears.
- Click Download to download your file now.
The Destination Folder for Files dialog box appears.
- Keep the default location or click Browse to choose a different location to extract the files.
- Click OK.
- Run the setup installer from the destination folder to install the Business Analyst web app.
Silently installing the Business Analyst web app
To Install the Business Analyst web app in silent mode, open a command line console and perform the following:
- Navigate to the directory where the Business Analyst web app install is stored.
- Run the following command:
Esri_Business_Analyst_Web_App_1051_157340.exe /s /v /qn
Configure Business Analyst web app licenses
To access the Business Analyst web app through Portal, entitlements must be obtained through My Esri and imported into the ArcGIS for Portal directory. You can then provision web app licenses to members of your organization through the Portal website. For instructions on how to configure the Business Analyst web app licenses, see Configuring Business Analyst web app licenses.
Add the redirectURIs for your domain as such:
- While still signed into the portal administrator directory update the app info by clicking Security > OAuth > Update App Info
- Click Update App
Accessing the Business Analyst web app
You will need to have publisher/publish permissions to use the app. This is required to create projects and layers.
This process shows you how to access the web app.
- Portal members who are licensed to use the Business Analyst web app can access it through the Apps button in the header of the portal website.
- To access the web app click Gallery > My Organization Featured Content. Filter by Apps > Web.
The following web app icon appears:
- Click on the Business Analyst web app icon to launch the app.
- Sign in with a user that has been granted a license, see Configuring Business Analyst web app licenses.
You can bookmark the app url for easier access: