Available with Business Analyst license.
This installation guide provides steps for a typical installation of Business Analyst Server.
It is assumed that you have installed Business Analyst data using Business Analyst Server Data Setup prior to running the following steps.
- Select Business Analyst Server setup option.
The Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Business Analyst Server 10.6 dialog box appears. Click Next.
- The License Agreement dialog box appears. Click the I accept the terms in the license agreement check box and click Next.
- On the Ready to Install Application dialog box, click Install.
- The setup will start installing the selected features.
- When Business Analyst Server has been successfully installed a dialog box appears stating the installation is successful, click Finish.
The post installation application begins automatically.
If a dialog box about restarting the system appears, you may reboot later after the post installation is completed or you may reboot the system and launch the post installation after the reboot.
To enable the management tools, you need to install the Business Analyst Server Desktop Components.
Continue to the Performing the Post Install section of the Business Analyst Server Install Guide.