Available with Business Analyst license.
Geocoder service performs the geocode transformation on address data. Business Analyst Server supports a local address coder and ArcGIS geocode services.
To configure the geocoder services, follow these steps:
- Access the Business Analyst service properties by following the steps in Accessing properties of a map service using ArcGIS Server Manager.
- In the Business Analyst Configuration section, click the Geocoder tab.
- By default, a local address coder is used for geocoding, the default path is automatically listed. To use a different address coder, enter the path under Local Service Geocoder.
- To use an ArcGIS Server Geocode Service, type the name of the server in Hostname: and the name of the service in Geocode Service:.
- When your modified settings are complete click Save and Restart.