After completing the setup, these are the resulting services and applications.
ArcGIS Business Analyst Web app
- You should be able to access the Business Analyst web app through the Apps button in the header of the portal website.
World GeoEnrichment server
- Returns information about the people, places, and businesses in a specific area or within a certain distance or drive time from a location.
- Created by the environment configuration utility and automatically registered in the portal as the GeoEnrichment utility service.
Reporting tools service
- Used by GeoEnrichment for formatting PDF reports.
- Published automatically by the environment configuration utility as a Geoprocessing service.
Demographic feature services
- Feature layers of geographic boundaries and attributes used for color coded and smart mapping workflows in Business Analyst applications.
- The services are and portal items are created automatically during the data installation.
- Published automatically during data installation and used for generating images in map reports.