Available with Business Analyst license.
Business Analyst Desktop entitles you to the Business Analyst web app. This subscription, with 10,000 credits, can be used with the ArcGIS Online entitlement for one user.
This subscription provides these benefits:
- Access to the Business Analyst web app for browser-based mapping, analysis, and demographic reports.
- Access to the Business Analyst mobile app for quick maps and reports from iPhone, iPad, or Android devices.
- Access to content hosted on ArcGIS Online GeoEnrichment services and to be used in Business Analyst Desktop workflows. This ensures that users always have access to the most recent data available from Esri.
- Access to International data from over 135 countries.
The 10,000 credits can be used toward all of these benefits. Customer points of contact will receive email authorization to activate the Business Analyst web app subscription.
To see how many credits are needed to use Esri analytics, demographic maps or storage services go to the Service credits overview page.
Setting up online access
- To sign in, open ArcMap and select File > Sign In... .
- Enter your ArcGIS Online credentials.
- Preview your settings inside the Business Analyst Preferences window. The Online tab will show your ArcGIS Online Subscription Status, Default Country and Hierarchy.
Once your ArcGIS Online account is activated, you can sign in with your credentials from Business Analyst Desktop.
Setting up your organizational account
ArcGIS Online organization accounts provide a custom portal with secure, unique logins. This allows you to have more control of sharing, more analytical functions, more data choices and more associated tools and applications. Having an ArcGIS online organization account also allows you to create and manage groups which allow for each user, associated with the organization, to have their own secure login.