If your organization has authorized ArcGIS Marketplace providers, you can specify contact information for your listings and choose which members can manage e-commerce purchases.
- Verify that you are signed in as an administrator of your organization.
- Click Organization at the top of the site and click Edit Settings.
- Click Marketplace on the left side of the page.
- Configure any of the following settings:
- In the Organization Contact section, enter an email address, website URL, and phone number that will appear on the Provider tab of your organization's listings.
- In the Marketplace Purchasers section, click Manage Purchasers to designate members who can purchase apps from ArcGIS Marketplace. Select the member or members from the list that appears or click Add All to select all members in the organization. You can also search for specific members by name, group, or role. Click a name to remove a member from the Purchasers list or click Clear to remove all the members from the list. Click Designate to finish.
Esri access is required and will be automatically enabled for members designated as purchasers. In addition to allowing online purchases through ArcGIS Marketplace, Esri access also allows the member to use My Esri, participate in the GeoNet Community and Forums, and manage email communication from Esri. The member's first and last name, user name, and email will be made available to Esri and other ArcGIS Marketplace e-commerce providers who can contact and send purchasers promotional emails.