As an administrator of your organization, you can choose what content to highlight in the gallery. You can choose to show content shared to a group that you specify, or choose to show all items in the organization. This is a privilege reserved for the administrator role.
- Verify that you are signed in as an administrator of your organization.
- At the top of the site, click Organization and click the Settings tab.
- Click Gallery on the left side of the page.
- For Show in Gallery, choose one of the following:
- No Group (list all organization items)—If you choose this option, all items in your organization will be shown in the gallery. By default, the gallery page will show a selection of 60 of your organization's items. All items in your organization are accessible through the search on the gallery page.
- A group—You can choose to showcase the contents of a specific group. When you choose a group, you can change how the items are sorted. To change sort options, select a field in the drop-down list next to Sorted by. To change how the items are ordered, check or uncheck theAscending check box. If you change the sort field or order, the items on the group page, as well as on embedded galleries or gallery apps, are also changed.
Group owners can add public items to their groups. This means that as a group owner, you can feature maps and apps in your gallery shared to ArcGIS Online by Esri and other users. If you want public users to access the content in your gallery, ensure that the group is configured to allow everyone to view it and that anonymous access is enabled for the organization.
The items that appear in the gallery also depend on how the item is shared.
- Click Save to save the changes you've made.